Digital Marketing Manager
What you will do
- Plan and execute all digital marketing activities, including SEO/SEM, email, social media, search and display advertising campaigns;
- Design, build and maintain the companies' social media presence;
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs);
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights;
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests;
- Collaborate with internal teams to brainstorm new and creative growth strategies and optimize the user experience;
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
What you are expected to bring
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing and business-related field;
- DM and SMM certificates from DMI, Google, Facebook, HubSpot, etc.;
- Proven working experience (minimum 2 years) in digital marketing;
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing social media, search and display advertising campaigns;;
- Solid knowledge of analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, Web Trends, SEMrush, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking;;
- Excellent command in Azerbaijani and English
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing.
What makes you stand out
• Affinity to IT and startups;
Working hours: Monday-Friday 09:00 - 18:00
Please, send us your CV to email@example.com referring on which position you are applying.