- The Cost Control Specialist reports to the Cost Control Manager
- Development and verification of IPC Database
- Preparation and tracking of IPC reports
- Checking daily reports
- Cost coding
- Allocation and control of project costs
- Verification of documents from the Procurement and Finance Department
- Analysis of costs incurred and preparation of final reports on them;
- Prepare monthly reports on the work done and submit them directly to the manager;
- Cash flow preparation and tracking;
- Preparation and monitoring of budget reports;
- Preparation and follow-up of cost reports;
- Budget and cash flow analysis and reporting;
- Development and monitoring of cost database;
- Contract Analysis and Reports Analysis of Procurement and Financial Information and in that direction
- Bachelor's degree in Building Construction, Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or Architecture
- 4-6 years of experience in cost controller within construction.
- Good command of English
- Comfortable reading and understanding blueprints and drawings.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and general computer software.
- Demonstrated knowledge of construction, engineering, and architecture principles.
- Ability to budget, schedule, negotiate, and control costs.
Interested condidates are requested to send their CV to email@example.com by indicating name of the position in the subject of the letter.