Quality Control Engineer
Duties and responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Quality Control Manager, to carry out & implement site QC role during construction covering pre-works preparation inspection, quality monitoring, post-works & finishing inspection and handing over inspection
- To be in charge and responsible in inspection particularly pre-work & post-work rebar inspection, pre-concreting & post-concreting inspection, and preparation, monitoring, finishing works & handing over.
- To control, monitor & ensure the required tolerances and Quality as per project valid requirements.
- To perform and conduct the test and inspection on incoming material and equipment as well as to perform frequency and routine test and inspections according to Procedures, Work Instructions and Quality requirements,
- To analyse and review Test Results and Test Reports performed by suppliers/ subcontractors,
- Prepare the NCR/CAR if necessary, and report to QAQC manager
- To be in charge in and prepare the QA/QC documents including Inspection Test Plan (ITP), inspection check list, handover plan and other QC related documents.
- Salary: 1500 azn
- Qualification: Bachelor Degree, major in Civil Engineering, preferably graduated from University
- Computer Skills: MS Office, AutoCAD
- At least 3-5 years of experience in QC for construction projects
Please, send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org referring on which position you are applying.